James Hillman is an award winning Fashion Consultancy based in London with over 10 Years of experience bringing substance to brands.
On a mission to be as green as possible with their processes, they use both the NShot-Pro and NEstimate in collaboration with CLO3D to fully render garments without needing to sew up a garment or order fabric. This reduces time and sampling costs, not to mention their carbon footprint.
The NShot-Pro & NEstimate software systems have allowed them to:
1. Develop styles which they work on a mannequin or have in paper and cardboard quicker and more efficiently. What used to take 7-10 days to get a physical pattern sent off to be digitised is reduced to literally 1 hour (including tidying up). The system has also increased their accuracy hugely as manual pattern cutting has its limitations.
2. Further develop and amend these patterns in their Clo3D software.
3. Send styles within the day to their factories and suppliers
4. Scan fabrics and textures.
5. Reduce the amount of physical patterns they have stored in their studio.
The NShot-Pro system is a professional system that requires users to build a photographic studio for maximum perfection. It requires some initial attention when putting together the studio, and customizing the software, but after the table, software settings, lighting and area has been set, it works as simple as scanning a piece.
James Hillman uses the NShot-Pro and NEstimate with multiple applications, not just pattern digitising. They have customized the systems to work specifically and optimally with the type of pattern they have.
“It is a fantastic system...
We highly recommend this product”
- James Hillman
WE ARE VISIONARIES AND STORYTELLERS OF THE FASHION INDUSTRY. WE TAKE OUR CLIENTS' VISION AND, ADDING A STRONG DESIGN NARRATIVE, TRANSFORM IT INTO EXCITING AND INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS. AND THAT'S JUST THE BEGINNING.
Other Case Studies: